eMazzanti is a dynamic fast growth company that is at the forefront of Managed Services Providers in the New York Metro Area. We help small and medium sized businesses manage there IT infrastructure, keep them safe from hackers and cybersecurity threats along with providing scalable IT solutions to improve efficiency, increase profitability, and reduce costs. This role is a new position to assist our accounting department in its workload.
We are looking for a FT bookkeeper to provide A/R and A/P, billing and collection support – to join our team.
Individual needs to have minimum 2 years experience working with Quickbooks.
Needs to be detail oriented, professional and have great communication skills.
Individual needs to have good knowledge of computers to learn an external program we use for our service delivery team.
Individual needs to have great customer skills to call for collections and process credit card payments.
We are a friendly office with top notch customer service and support and are looking for someone who has a great work ethic.
This is a full time position with a growing company.
- Provide Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping Support for the firm and its customers
- Monitor and prepare expense reports
- Assist in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Process orders in the company’s new eCommerce initiative
- Provide analytical support to the entire organization
- 1-3 years prior bookkeeping experience
- Strong organizational skills
- 2 Years working experience with Quickbooks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Order processing and customer service experience
- High School Graduate