eMazzanti is a dynamic fast growth company that is at the forefront of Managed Services Providers in the New York Metro Area. We help small and medium sized businesses manage their IT infrastructure, keep them safe from hackers and cybersecurity threats along with providing scalable IT solutions to improve efficiency, increase profitability, and reduce costs. This role is a new position to assist our accounting department in its workload.
- Provide Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping Support to Clients
- Monitor and prepare expense reports
- Assist in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Process orders in the company’s new eCommerce initiative.
- Provide analytical support to the entire organization.
- 1-3 years prior bookkeeping experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Order processing and customer service experience
- High School Graduate