eMazzanti Technologies is a fast growing IT Services firm that is seeking a Bookkeeper to assist in the daily activities that support the firm. The position will reside in our Hoboken Office. The individual should be detail oriented, be able to work independently and manage their time well, as well as possesses great computer skills.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Collections,
- Administrative tasks including filing, answering phones, and directing staff to client locations.
- Support sales staff by preparing quotes, communicating with vendors, and tracking orders.
- Other Accounting related activities as well as support for the overall office.
Only those who meet the following requirements need apply:
- 2 + Years experience working as a bookkeeper.
- MUST know QuickBooks and have great general computing skills.
- Ability to read and produce financial reports such as P&L and Cash Flow Statements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have worked in a prior growth organization.