Are you looking for a higher-paying sales position with benefits, stability and lots of upward potential? Do you want to work for a company that will actually APPRECIATE you and give you the tools, training and support you need to succeed? Does working for a small business where you can directly contribute to our direction interest you? For the sharp, aggressive, experienced sales pro who said “yes” to all of these questions, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small, fast-growing entrepreneurial IT consulting firm that is in need of a high-performance sales person to help us hit our targets.
· We provide products and services that truly help businesses grow and prosper, which means you can feel confident and proud to sell them.
- We aggressively market our products and have excellent name recognition in our industry, which will make selling easier than most other companies who do little or no marketing.
- We believe in training. You won’t be given a phone and telephone directory and be told to “make it happen.” We’ll coach you to make sure you succeed.
- We genuinely CARE about our clients and the results they get. If working for a company that actually “gets” it and takes care of their customers AND their employees, you’ll love working here.
- We are very stable and have grown every year for the past 10 years we’ve been in business.
- We offer a great benefits package and base salary, as well as a higher-than-average commission plan.
Please ONLY Apply If You Meet The Following Criteria
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in successfully meeting or exceeding sales targets in appointment setting, face to face meetings, proposal submissions, and closes. Experience in selling to small business owners with 10-100 employees is a plus.
- You must be great at making cold calls, establishing rapport over the phone and asking for the appointment.
- You must be able to successfully understand the client’s problems and highlight the pain during the face to face meeting.
- You must be goal focused and detail oriented.
- You must be able to create a prospecting plan, set clear goals and follow through.
- You must be a confident, self-directed leader that is a fast study, and who will take it upon themselves to learn everything there is to learn about our customers, company and products.
- You must be a hard worker that is willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Those looking for an easy “9-5″ customer service job and slower pace should not apply.
- You must be a hunter of opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience calling 50+ businesses a day to set appointments.
- Two years experience selling services like people placement, software, or any monthly subscription type service.
- Consistent history of meeting or exceeding sales targets in a similar sales position.
- Must have attitude to do whatever it takes to meet quota even if it means putting in long hours.
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with excellent prospecting, relationship building, and closing skills
- A Professional Degree is Required.