The Client Success Associate role is a critical and foundational member of the sales team. In this role you are the voice of the company, supporting customers and Business Development Executives follow to through on sales strategies, signing off on quotes, TOS and more. You will be accessible to customers, internal staff and executive management to assist to not only move sale opportunities to close, but also to be accessible and responsive to solve any customer problems or issues that may occur.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Appointment scheduling.
- Email Prospecting.
- Client meeting prep.
- Note taking during meetings.
- Customer follow-up to meetings / emails / calls – this is driven with the BDM and your partnership with the customer facing rep.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparation of quotes in quosal and send to customers for signature.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Eventual other matters that might come in along the way.