Liqui-site, an eMazzanti Technologies Company is an award winning Digital Marketing and Design firm headquartered in Hoboken, NJ. The parent company, eMazzanti is a leading IT services firm who was recently named New Jersey’s small business of the year in 2016. In addition to this significant acknowledgement, eMazzanti is also the recipient of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing privately held company’s award for 6 consecutive years in a row. Our firm is seeking a dynamic Digital Project Manager to work with our clients on executing their digital marketing programs and plans. This individual should be a strong communicator, highly organized, focused on execution, and have the ability to build rapport with all levels of the organization. This team operates in an entrepreneurial fashion and is very nimble and highly effective. The right candidate should be able to handle the following tasks and responsibilities.
The primary function of the Digital Producer/Project Manager role is to oversee projects from inception to completion. You are the point person who shepherds the creative processes of concept and content, to images to development, to digital or print execution. Ultimately all projects are finished on time, and within budget using necessary and available resources to accomplish your goal. Your ultimate performance is measured by satisfied clients.
- Develop written project scope proposals and objectives for all new digital marketing and design projects
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, time frames and budget
- Define needed skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on specifications and deliverables
- Work with Sales/Account Executives to meet and manage client expectations
- Provide weekly and monthly tracking reports on percent complete, budget burn, scope creep, project effort and resources needed as well any other metrics.
- Communicates with staff to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions for client projects
- Be prepared to discuss project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during regularly scheduled and ad hoc project review meetings with the Team leads
Create, or participate in the creation of project documentation
- Lead the team to prioritize project work based on strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles, barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines
- Builds a knowledge base of each client.
- You are a natural communicator and a lover of consensus
- Strong organizational skills and can demonstrate this with examples both professionally and personally
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office suite ( including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Photoshop, Email/CRM systems such as Marketo or Mail Chimp, JIRA for application and issue tracking.
- Ability to generate and interpret work flow diagrams and wireframes such as Microsoft Visio or others
- Experience with Basecamp or Microsoft Project
- Experience in communication tools such as Slack
- You possess both business and technical acumen, to understand the clients and organizations potential competing priorities, and can craft creative solutions to get the job done.
- Conflict is by nature unavoidable, that works for you because it gives you an opportunity to work out solutions where all parties agree.
- Experience in implementing email campaigns, SEO campaigns, retargeting and are fluent in digital media.
- Always a team player.
- Minimum 3 + years in a prior role
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications