eMazzanti Technologies is a leading IT Services provider headquartered in the New York Metro area. Celebrating our 16th year in business in 2017, we have a prominent list of clients and accolades from industry leaders such as Microsoft, Watchguard, Xerox, HP and many others. We offer IT consulting services to our clients that include, outsourced help desk, IT infrastructure projects and support, software development, Cyber security and Cloud services.
We are currently seeking a Field Network Engineer to support our clients in the Harrisburg/Lancaster are. This is a remote position but may require intermittent travel to the Company’s headquarters in Hoboken NJ.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Provide onsite support and troubleshooting of client networks and systems
• Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks.
• Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
• Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements. This includes Thin Client implementations, Server and Email Migrations, Managed Print Services, PCI compliance and more.
• Documentation of all work done for clients. This includes working in a ticketing system and also to develop documentation for clients as part of the network assessment process.
• Experience in configuring and managing Firewalls.
• 1-3 years experience working as a help desk professional or network engineer
• Experience working with Windows Servers
• Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
• Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of a ticketing support/help desk system. Connectwise preferred
• Valid Driver’s license
• Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customer’s environment and only when necessary
Associates Degree in Computer Science or a Technical Certification from a Technical School
If this position feels like a fit for you – please take a moment and apply online.