eMazzanti Technologies a leading provider of IT Services is looking to add to our eCare Managed Services team to provider level 1 and level 2 help desk support to expanding client base.
We’re growing by double digits, offer opportunities for continuous learning about Microsoft Networks, firewall and endpoint security, Cloud computing, Office 365 and Azure. You’ll be part of a team that supports each other and works together to ensure customer satisfaction.
Understand and solve customer technical problems over the phone or in person as needs warrant.
- Conduct analysis and troubleshooting via telephone, email and remote control for customer accounts in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot back up or other regularly scheduled client work.
- Work within a ticketing system to track and escalate customer problems
- Maintain a positive phone demeanor and ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform remote maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate competency in products and services as offered by the company such as Microsoft Office 365, Watchguard Firewalls, and others.
- Spot themes and proactively work to solve them.
Qualities the best candidates possess:
- Love of working in a fast paced environment
- Good written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products with base levels of competency in Windows Operating systems and Active Directory
- Technical Aptitude.
- Desire to make people happy when you solve their computer problem.
- Solid attendance record
- Technical Certification or Degree in Computer Science
If you would like to work in a fast growing firm that will support your learning and mastery of new technology then apply now!