We are looking for a junior network engineer to join our best technical team. What we do every day at eMazzanti Technologies impacts the lives of others. Our Network Engineers are truly at the heart of all we do. They have the responsibility to ensure that eMazzanti’s customers are always connected within their organizations and to the world. They help us maintain and secure our customers’ networks so they are safe and productive, ensuring that their businesses are not at risk.
Responsibilities as a Junior Network Engineer:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure environment.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement necessary fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Diagnosing and resolve problems across a variety of hardware platforms and vendors including Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and others.
- Interact with our clients utilizing top notch written and oral communication skills to provide the best support experience in the world.
- Interact with your global peers within the network operations center and across other departments, to solve the more challenging escalated problems as well as change implementations from the simple, to the more complex.
- Document standard operating procedures, diagrams, and training materials for use by the team.
Qualifications as a Junior Network Engineer:
- 1+ years of experience as a network engineer in an implementation and operational support role.
- Solid understanding of networks, routing and switching and related protocols, security, firewalls, load balancers strongly desired.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and customer service skills are required. Customer advocacy experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Experience in managed IT services or enterprise environment a plus.
- Willingness to work extra hours as operational needs dictate.
- A strong desire to take on new challenges for self-development and to help to contribute to operations at a higher level.
- Certifications are a plus.