Service Desk Delivery Support
At eMazzanti Technologies — ideas and experiences matter. You are part of a team that helps drive business growth. You are a name, an individual, and a significant contributor.
As the Service Delivery Specialist you are the interface between our clients and our engineering team. You hold the keys to helping our customers have the finest service experience possible. As a result, we are looking for those individuals who are searching for an extraordinary professional experience — where the learning never stops. We seek idea generators that can execute results with impact. We measure our work product not only by revenue growth, but also by the integrity of our brand, our service delivery and our satisfied customers.
We continue to build our crew by adding only those with a passion for personal accomplishment and a positive attitude. You will be provided with the tools needed to be highly responsive every minute of every day. If this sounds appealing to you, eMazzanti is where you want to be. You will learn more here than any other place on the planet We are currently looking for someone to spearhead our service delivery and bring all the players together so every single one of our customers have an extraordinary experience.
The responsibilities include:
- Answering all inbound technical support calls for routing of support needs
- Answer inbound calls and coordinate the appropriate resource to respond to the customer and resolve their issue
- Use the Company’s ticketing system to schedule out engineers via a DISPATCH portal.
- HRs — 8:00 AM to 5.00 PM EST
- Create and plan weekly, bi-weekly or monthly schedules site visits
- Schedule site AUDIT’S and confirm completion and review recommended responses
- Hardware / Software Order tracking and become the TRAFFIC coordinator that gets materials where they need be for work to commence
- The Service Desk is responsible for all functions relating to lead flow, the internal CRM system and any project that involves administration in Connectwise.
- Inventory management of current materials and coordinate customer delivery and manage existing assets
- Provide Asset labels for all engineers to track and identify equipment at customer locations
- Confirm time entries are completed by daily by staff with respective notes if required
- Change On-Call routing forwarding to the appropriate on call engineer
- Confirm engineers daily log out of system to confirm call forwarding
- Responsible for special projects as designated by ownership
This role is pivotal to our scalability, customer retention and our overall growth. If you are highly organized, have extraordinary organizational skills and choose to be with a firm growing at double digits per year we’re interested in learning all about you.