At eMazzanti Technologies – ideas and experiences matter- you are part of our team that helps drive business growth. You are a name, an individual and a significant contributor.
We are looking for those individuals who have spirit of adventure and are searching for an extraordinary professional experience – where the learning never stops. We seek idea generators that can execute generating results that have impact. We measure our work product not only by revenue growth, but the integrity of our brand, satisfied customers, and how we give back to our community.
We continue to build our crew by adding only those with a passion for personal accomplishment and a positive attitude. Multi tasking is a way of life in our organization and you’ll be provided the tools to be highly responsive every minute of every day.
eMazzanti is your next gig where you’ll learn more than any other place on the planet.
We are currently hiring talented Windows Network Engineers that have the drive and passion for technology. The key qualifications are as follows.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks.
- Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements.
- Documentation of all work done for clients.
Only those who meet the following requirements need apply:
- 1-4 Years experience working as a network engineer or network administrator.
- Experience working with Windows Server, Exchange, and Windows 10.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE
- Knowledge of ConnectWise or another ticketing system preferred
Take the next step in your career now and apply online!