eMazzanti Technologies is a leading IT consulting firm headquartered in the New York Metro area. We thrive on solving technology challenges of businesses large and small. Having recently been named by NJ Biz, as New Jersey’s leading small business, we continue to be ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of its notable fastest growing small companies, for the seventh consecutive year in a row, eMazzanti is looking for top talent to help its’ clients achieve their goals and get their work done at lightning speed. If you are looking to make a difference, be recognized for your contribution, and use technology as a way to make people’s lives better, more efficient and more enjoyable than before –– then consider joining eMazzanti Technologies.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be pivotal in executing on the growth strategy of the company. You’ll be in contact with IT Managers, CFO’s and CEO’s of leading businesses and assist them in resolving in the technological challenges these organizations face and offer up how eMazzanti’s products and services can help.
- Continue to develop territory of Accounts via outbound prospecting and uncovering opportunities.
- Provide consultative sales approach to develop long term revenue generating relationships
- Showcase the eMazzanti value proposition and translate it into how the client benefits.
- Visit all clients at least quarterly.
- Schedule 2-5 qualified appointments per week
- Attain or exceed quarterly target.
- Work with marketing to develop customer touches to enhance to connect rate with prospects
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a rapid-growth professional environment
- Technical aptitude – either you are in love with technology or you have the desire to learn how technology impacts business and have the aptitude to understand its impact
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge and can translate the complexity of technology to a lay person’s language
- Phenomenal people skills with the ability to convey enthusiasm and energy via phone
- Prior outbound fundraising or business to business calling experience a plus
- 2 or more years of continuous employment history and prior customer facing skills in any customer service capacity of a minimum of 1 year
- High school diploma required, minimum Associate’s degree in Business or Technology
- Knowledge of and experience with a managing customer expectations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 40 hour work week, work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Work occasional non-business hours
- Onsite work with end users directly
- On call availability from time to time
- Travel up to 35% within the Northeast region